The Boston commercial real estate investment landscape has taken a dramatic hit during the pandemic. The economic uncertainty has left many frozen and unsure how to approach investing.
How leaders are approaching the current landscape, the deals that can be done, how lenders are approaching the pandemic and what strategies some are using today that might allow them to be successful once this blows over will all be topics of discussion at this webinar.
Join Bisnow Tuesday, June 2 as we dive deep into Boston’s capital markets and discuss the different ways leaders are pivoting during the pandemic with Colliers International Managing Director of Investment Sales Frank Petz, AEW Managing Director Marc Davidson, Seyon Managing Partner Bryan Blake and Boston Realty Advisors Founder & Senior Partner Jason Weissman.
Our content will touch on:
- How has the coronavirus impacted the current Boston investment landscape?
- How has the drop in investing impacted the lenders?
- What are the biggest lessons learned while investing during this pandemic?
- What is the silver lining for investing with the current changes in legislation for CRE professionals during the pandemic?
- What characterizes a good investment opportunity and how to approach executing today.