Junior Graphic Designer
Boston Realty Advisors is a leading regional real estate brokerage firm with an integrated team of highly experienced and entrepreneurial professionals. We represent an array of clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from local non-profits to major institutions. By leveraging our fluid structure, creativity and resourcefulness, we are uniquely positioned to service clients in a more responsive and effective way. Our core capabilities include residential sales, investment sales, commercial tenant and landlord representation, property consulting as well as debt finance and equity placement activities.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer who is quick thinking and motivated to work both individually and collaboratively to meet tight deadlines. This important role serves as a key member of a highly productive marketing team that promotes both our brand and the commercial and residential properties we represent.
This individual will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will work closely with colleagues on the marketing team, as well as individuals throughout the brokerage firm, including the business leaders. The Junior Graphic Designer is expected to contribute ideas and solutions to the marketing team’s creative projects that promote the corporate brand and deliver key projects and initiatives for the organization.
The Junior Graphic Designer must be passionate about branding and digital marketing, and eager to work in a fast-paced and hard-working environment with great opportunities for industry learning and career growth.
- Graphic creation, page layout, and file preparation for digital and print use including ads, presentations, postcards, social media posts, HTML emails, landing pages, logos and infographics, among other items
- Determine project priorities and manage multiple pressing project schedules and deadlines simultaneously
- Contribute to marketing team projects as needed and provide design support across a variety of print and digital marketing and promotional materials, including website content changes, email marketing campaigns, advertising efforts, and others
- Follow corporate brand guidelines, standards and styles
- Develop and communicate concepts and give design direction
- Consistently review existing processes and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement leveraging best practices, new technology, and new marketing tactics
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance coverage
- Team building and social outings
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Convenient downtown office location
- Working experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office Suite; basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, a plus
- Experience in video editing and interactive design is desired.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, composition, color theory, and brand adherence
- Customer-service skills, strong team player open to individual and collaborative work
- Ability to transition between multiple projects and tasks seamlessly to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent project management, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to create attractive visual designs out of statistics and data
- 1-3 years of professional design experience; real estate experience, a plus
Eleni Pirperis: email@example.com with a resume