Commercial Real Estate Marketing Associate – Downtown Office Leasing
Creative, fast-paced, and high-growth-potential commercial real estate marketing role supporting the Downtown Office Leasing Team at Boston Realty Advisors. The Downtown Team represents tenants and landlords in urban Boston office space transactions, with clients ranging from small technology companies to globally-recognized life science firms.
- Largest, most successful class B landlord representation team in Greater Boston, with clients including Synergy Investments, Asana Partners, and The Druker Company.
- Over 65 Active Landlord Assignments totaling 2.5 million SF
- Focus specifically on office buildings in Boston, Cambridge, Somerville, Brookline, and Watertown
- Base salary for 24 months
- Discretionary bonus bi-annually or annually based on individual performance and overall team performance
- Healthcare benefits
- Team player willing to go above and beyond for a common goal.
- Detail-oriented, organization, and time management skills.
- Self-motivator with an intense interest in learning by doing.
- Strong and patient communication skills. (Regular in-person, on the phone, and email interaction with other brokers, landlords, and tenants).
- Efficient multi-tasking – manage constant changes in day-to-day scheduling and spontaneous challenges.
- Passion for learning the commercial real estate business.
- Strive for excellence and improvement in oneself.
- Critical and independent thinking; including the willingness to challenge others with new and creative ideas.
- Microsoft Excel
- Salesforce platforms (Apto is our CRM)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) (if possible)
- Argus (if possible)
Roles and Responsibilities
Marketing – preparation and management of print, digital, and online marketing collateral
- Assist in assembling all necessary assets integral in property marketing (brochurs, floor plans, photos, videos).
- Coordinating assets with a written copy for dissemination to the in-house marketing team for design.
- Manage uploading and accuracy of all marketing mediums (Costar, LoopNet, BRA website, Boston Office Spaces, and HTML’s to brokers)
- Ongoing maintenance and updating of various mediums as spaces lease/change.
Reporting – Weekly/Bi-monthly/Monthly reports through VTS software to respective landlord clients
- Aggregating daily leasing activity in VTS.
- Broker follow-ups for updating status of tour
- Participating in weekly/monthly landlord meetings/calls
- Tracking Tenants in the Market (TIMS) through VTS and CRM database (APTO)
- Developing customized marketing campaigns utilizing BRA’s CRM database (APTO/Pardot).
- Conducting follow up efforts on marketing campaigns.
- In-person marketing tours of brokers and their clients through current available spaces
- Timely follow-up of marketing materials and answers to questions from each tour.
- Logging details of each tour within client reporting tools – VTS.
- On going assistance of lead broker to track Tenants in the Market.
- Largest independent commercial real estate firm in Massachusetts, founded in 2001.
- Partner owned and managed firm with over 250 talented professionals regionally.
- Headquarted on Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay.
- Collaborative environment amongst teams and divisions.
- Quartley company wide off-site events and frequent team/company gatherings in-office and after business hours.
Teams work in-office 5 days per week, with flexible work arrangements around seasonal fluctuations in business volume.
Robert LeClair: firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume