Wil Catlin was a panelist on a recent iGlobal Forum webinar discussing the future of office amidst COVID19 from both asset management and acquisition standpoints.
Key topics include:
- Flex-space and Space-As-A-Service feel highly relevant, yet how can they survive new health requirements?
- Will tenants downsize and relocate to minimize costs? Or will they create grand offices that are branding exercises to draw people back together?
- What are asset management teams doing to protect portfolios in this C-19 environment?
- What solutions are available for elevators?
- How much will operating costs increase?
- How are sector benchmarks or metrics shifting to meet the new Covid-19 reality?
- In future, will an employer’s location matter less, and if so, what does that mean for the office sector?
If you missed it – check out the webinar recording here.