Capital Markets | Boston Realty Advisors
Full‐time, Salary plus bonus
Location: Back Bay, Boston
Job Description: Associate Analyst
Boston Realty Advisors is looking for an Associate Analyst to join our rapidly growing Capital Markets team. The ideal candidate will possess 2‐3 years of experience of financial modeling in Excel, investment real estate valuation work is a plus. This position will supports the group with financial underwriting including lease abstracts, cash flow analysis, and work closely with our in‐house marketing department to develop proposals and other client deliverables. In addition to managing the pipeline of valuation work, this position will have the opportunity to participate in property tours and become an integral part of the overall sale process.
• Work with the largest, privately‐held brokerage firm in Greater Boston
• Receive mentoring from senior executives
• Collaborative team environment
• Become an integral part of a team with a proven track record of success.
• First‐class office space in the Back Bay provided
• Provide valuation and due diligence support to the Capital Markets team.
• Run financial models for asset valuation analyses
• Oversee and maintain multiple databases and client reporting using our proprietary CRM program.
• Lead all administrative duties including meeting minutes and managing daily work flow.
• Provide general transaction support as needed including but not limited to property tours and coordinating 3rd party vendors.
• Participate in the production of marketing material and other deliverables
• Track market dynamics and build a network at industry events
Office & Culture Boston Realty Advisors is located at 745 Boylston Street in Boston. Our Back Bay location offers associates and their clients an attractive work, live, play environment. A full tour of our state‐of‐the‐art office space is offered to every candidate. Boston Realty Advisors strives to cultivate a “work hard, play hard” environment with all of our team members.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years professional experience with financial modeling in Excel.
• Exceptionally strong communication skills
• Interest and ability to interface with clients directly.
• Enjoy a fast‐paced work environment and own a variety of responsibilities
• Argus Enterprise software experience is a plus
About Boston Realty Advisors:
Boston Realty Advisors is a leading commercial real estate services provider. The company represents a wide range of clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from local non‐profits to major institutions. Boston Realty Advisors serves owners, investors and space users with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, and consulting.
This is a full time position.
Projected compensation: Commensurate with experienceTags: Boston Real Estate, Capital Markets