- Joined Boston Realty Advisors in 2019
- Newmark Knight Frank
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Integrated Properties
As Associate Director of the Capital Markets group Andrew is focused on all aspects of the sales process including business development, financial underwriting, marketing, due diligence and sale of commercial properties throughout the Northeast. During the course of his career Andrew has been involved in excess of $5+ billion in real estate transactions. Prior to joining Boston Realty Advisors Andrew worked at Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield and Integrated Properties. Andrew graduated from Montana State University in 2011.
Throughout his educational career he also completed course work at Bond University in Queensland, Australia during a semester abroad and The National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) in New. Zealand. Additionally, Andrew was a member and captain of the Montana State men’s lacrosse team.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Beacon Hill Civic Association
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person – MA
- Montana State University – B.A.
- Bond University
- National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS)
- Boston University Real Estate Studies Program