Over 10 years of industry experience and participation in over $250 Million of real estate transactions around Boston. Featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Boston Homes, Boston Magazine, and Boston Globe. Recipient of the “Golden Key Award” and is designated as an Accredited Buyer’s Representative with the National Association of Realtors. Represents leading tenants and landlords within the commercial market and sought by buyers and sellers for high-profile transactions along Boston.
- Residential Property Manager, Independent Portfolios. (2005-2009)
- Commercial Division Manager & Senior Leasing Agent, CAA- The Hamilton Company. (2007-2010)
- Awarded the “Golden Key Award” for two consecutive years. (2008-2009)
Professional Experience with CL Waterfront Properties
- Sold over $250 Million of property representing buyers, sellers, investors, and developers.
- Represents multiple high-profile Tenants and Landlords in ongoing commercial transactions. Some clients include: Boston by Segway Inc., FastFrame USA Inc., CAPA International Education, DeNormandie Companies, and Clin-Edge.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of CLproperties.com. With his team, he leads the marketing and development of the company through online and print media.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science at Boston University; Minor in Statistics
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation (ABR)
- Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson License
- National Association of Realtors
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- North End Waterfront Resident Association
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors