Scott Accorsini has been working in the real estate industry for the past ten years. He has represented buyers and sellers in high-end transactions at the largest Waterfront/North End brokerage. He began his career in real estate working in the residential appraisal field in the Greater Boston area. Through his work in residential appraisal he has been able to provide detailed analysis of specific market areas, making him valuable to any buyer or seller. Scott also owns and manages a portfolio of multi-family properties in the Greater Boston area and has been an active investor in the market area.
- Participated in sales of approximately $175 Million
- Currently has over $15 Million in active listings and pending sales with $40 Million closed so far in 2019
- Consummated 200+ rentals in the past ten years
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing from Coastal Carolina University
- Salesperson Real Estate License
- Certified Residential Appraiser