Andrew is a licensed Massachusetts REALTOR® since 2016, his first obligation is to his clients, who can expect absolute transparency, loyalty, confidentiality, and accountability. A lifelong resident of the North Shore and alumnus of Boston College and Northeastern University, Andrew has extensive knowledge of the surrounding communities and real estate markets. He worked in Boston College’s athletic department while pursuing his bachelor’s and played on the club hockey team. He then went on to earn a master of sports leadership with a concentration in collegiate athletics administration. Andrew serves his clients with the same intensity he used to play hockey in college and working as an NCAA Division I fundraiser.
- Residential Sales and Leasing Associate at a RE/MAX brokerage firm from 2016 – 2020
- Participated in over $18 Million in sales, including $9.6 Million on the Waterfront/North End
- Sharing in over $3.8 million in active listings at CL Properties
Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Management at Boston College
- Master of Sports Leadership at Northeastern University
- Massachusetts Licensed REALTOR®
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®.
- National Association of REALTORS®.
- Former assistant coach and 2015 D1A Super 8 State Champion with the St. John’s Prep hockey program.