Full Medical Office Building Available
Transit Oriented Location
116 N. Beacon Street is well situated near the transformative Boston Landing submarket in Allston/Brighton. The site is located a 5 minute walk from the new Boston Landing Commuter Rail Station serviced by the Framingham/Worcester line and a 10 minute walk to the B Train on the Green Line. The site can also be easily accessed off of the Mass Pike (Route 90) via exit 18 allowing for multiple means of ingress in a submarket that is undergoing explosive growth.
As the 1.5M SF Boston Landing development takes shape as a sport, health and lifestyle destination, the medical space at 116 N. Beacon offers potential users the opportunity to add to the fabric of the submarket. With the Boston Bruins on board, the Boston Celtics facility under construction and home to the New Balance Corporate Headquarters, high profile brands bring certain visibility to the area. Additionally, the site is located within 2 miles of Longwood Medical Area (LMA) which is arguably the most critical medical cluster in the country.
As the Allston/Brighton market undergoes transformative development, 116 N. Beacon sits in the middle of that rebirth. While Boston Landing is in the middle of its 1.5M SF build-out, other developers are adding significant housing units, commercial space and retail stock in very close proximity to the subject site.
- Over 1,500 housing units in construction/development pipeline
- Over 1M SF of commercial space in construction/development pipeline
- Over 100,000 SF of retail space in construction/development pipeline
116 N. Beacon offers 7,500 SF of well-appointed medical space in a stand-alone building. With two surgical suites and the potential for a third, the build out is ideal for a health care institution with ability to transfer surgical licenses or a practice that performs non invasive outpatient procedures.
- Two rooftop units deliver a total of 7,675 CFM of cooling (3,875 CFM for surgical suites)
- Supplemental HVAC unit delivers 110 CFM of cooling
- 600 Amps of service
- Back up diesel generator providing 60K watts with automatic transfer switch
- Clipper Power System provides clean power
- 17 surface spaces
- 74 Gallon hotwater heater
- Double Station Sink Scrub
- Water Softner
- Sump pump (RO/IO water)
- In place medical gas lines
- 2 Skytron Stellar medical booms
- Lead shielding walls to support x-ray