103 North Beacon St

Allston, MA

For Sale
 

Type: Capital Markets, Land, Retail
Neighborhood: Allston
Property Details:
Legal Address: 97 – 113 North Beacon Street and Herrick Street, Boston, MA 02135
Lot Size: 67,586 SF (1.55 acres)
Existing Building Size: 27,357 SF
Existing Parking: 44 Spaces

Brochure

 

Boston Realty Advisors is pleased to present the exceptional opportunity to acquire 103 North Beacon Street, an existing income generating asset spanning over 1.5 acres with a multitude of development scenarios in one of the hottest real estate markets. The 67,586 square foot parcel is improved by a 27,357 square foot building conveniently positioned at the doorstep of Boston Landing’s 2.5 million square foot sports and mixed-use complex, Ahold USA’s 1.9 million square foot Allston Yards project, and Harvard’s ambitious redevelopment of North Allston in the backdrop. The rare combination of the parcel’s size, location, and current income stream provide a strong and stable outlook for both the near and long term viability of the asset.

The property is an ideal covered land play with in-place cash flow currently leased to two tenants accounting for 39% occupancy with lease expirations in 2023 and 2026. The remaining 61% vacancy provides tremendous near-term upside in the ability to mark-to-market 16,785 SF as potential showroom, office, or R & D space appealing to multiple user types. Upon the rollover, investors have many options in redeveloping the existing shell to retail, lab, medical, office, and maker-space or scraping the 1.55 acre development site for a dense, urban mixed-use project.

103 North Beacon Street is uniquely positioned for long term upside due to the existing and future development of the area. A key component to the explosive growth is the seamless connectivity to multiple MBTA options and exceptional accessibility. The site is immediately accessible to public transportation by a 3 minute walk via Boston Landing Commuter Station and a 10 minute walk to the Green Line T Stop at Allston Street. The transit oriented site is also easily accessible off Exit 18 of the Mass Pike (I-90) allowing for multiple means of ingress to the area.

For more information, please visit, 103NorthBeacon.com

 

Location & Information

 

Type: Capital Markets, Land, Retail
Neighborhood: Allston
Property Details:
Legal Address: 97 – 113 North Beacon Street and Herrick Street, Boston, MA 02135
Lot Size: 67,586 SF (1.55 acres)
Existing Building Size: 27,357 SF
Existing Parking: 44 Spaces

Brochure